We are passionate about the work we do and value the importance of not only shared business goals but also personal professional growth. The following is a look at MFactor from the inside.
Years in Business
MFactor opened its doors in 2003 and was founded by Kim Kondo, an experienced and dedicated entrepreneur with almost 30 years of experience in corporate meeting and event planning. Since our inception, we have managed over 1,000 events and serviced over 55,000 participants. We have built one of the most senior event teams with over 150+ years combined industry experience.
Annual Revenue & Business Focus
MFactor Meetings is a privately held event management company. We have enjoyed continued growth throughout the years. Our breakdown of business is:
- 40% incentive
- 60% meetings/user conferences/executive retreats
MFactor’s Business Culture
We are passionate about the work we do and value the importance of not only shared business goals but also personal professional growth. Following is a look at MFactor from the inside. It shows what drives us as individuals and as a supportive and cohesive team:
- We are serious about our work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We hire smart, curious and self-driven people because these are the people we want to surround ourselves with so we can learn from them.
- We encourage an open environment so both ideas and issues get circulated and solutions identified quickly. We are all about growth.
- We put time and energy into our work and respect the hard work that everyone is doing on a daily basis.
- We want to be the best in every facet of our business and set high standards for ourselves.
- We are professional without pretense. Our integrity is non-negotiable.
- We understand that our actions determine our reputation and expect to continue to build our reputation long into the future.
- We work as a team and if a team member needs assistance, there are always others to help.
- We believe that good enough never is and always aim for EXCEPTIONAL.